EBA-30® is the most recent technological trend in nanoencapsulating chemicals, with superior capabilities to improve the effectiveness expected from the incorporation or organic acids –in this case, butyric acid-. By applying our vast knowledge, Biotech Biosecurity has developed an encapsulation process that releases the main components at targeted parts of the gastrointestinal tract.
By controlling the encapsulation process, EBA-30® can be designed in a set of three versions:
EBA-30® is suitable for use in:
Encapsulating butyric acid provides several benefits for the feed safety and for the animal health performance. There is a clear microbial decontamination due to the effect of the organic acid and an increase in the performance (weight gain, feed conversion ratio…) and the health of the animal. These benefits can be summarized as:
- Appetite stimulation
- Immediate energy source for intestinal epithelial cells.
- Helps in the epithelial regeneration and the size of intestinal microvilli.
- Enhanced gastrointestinal health for absorption of nutrients.
- Improvement of feed efficiency and protein, fat and mineral digestibility.
- Good effect at low inclusion.
- Safe and easy to handle.
- Effective against a vast range of pathogens such as Clostridium Perfringens.